- How do Elizabeth Lavenza and Victor Frankenstein meet in the original (1818) version of the text?
a) They are brother and sister.
b)They are best friends.
c)They are cousins.
d)They used to date.
- What happens when Victor takes Henry to the university?
a) Victor fantasies about Elizabeth.
b)Victor sees the monster he has created.
c)They fight each other
d)Talk of the sciences worsens Victor’s illness.
- What does Victor’s father hope to do by going to Belrive?
a) Help Victor and Elizabeth fall in love
b)Get away from religious oppression
c)Improve Victor’s moods
d) Become familiar with new culture
- What surprises Victor on the glacier?
a) The appearance of the monster
c)His culpability about Justine’s death
d)The resurfacing of his illness
- What text does the monster find the most influential?
b)Milton’s Paradise Lost
c)Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy
6.What does the monster beg Victor to do?
a) Put an end to his existence
b)Ask God for his mercy
c)Overlook all that he has revealed
d)Build him a friend
Inspired by http://www.sparknotes.com